Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Store, New Orleans CBD Restaurant

This post is mainly just to get the web site for The Store indexed, but I could take a moment to talk about the power of Blogger. I personally like Wordpress much better than I do Blogger, but one day I realized, Google owns Blogger. If you have a Blogger blog that has frequent updates, Google will crawl it every time you ping a new post. So I will keep this blog active to get new sites indexed as well as a place to rant about SEO.

Over on the Wordpress blog, I went on and on about how web sites are more than just online business cards, that was for people interested in or already own a web site. This site has more "how to" type information. I enjoy writing about SEO and will continue to do so here.

The Store will be opening Monday, August 6th. I hope the best for all New Orleans businesses, especially restaurants with great food.

Add to: | del.cio.us | digg

No comments: